Maurice Ntock is a highly accomplished Accounting and Finance Executive & Consulting with excellence in reducing costs, increasing efficiency, and stimulating bottom-line growth for startup, midsize, and multi-million-dollar organizations. Expertise spans multiple industries and sectors, across domestic and international markets. Offers rare blend of finance & accounting leadership backed by operations, strategic human resources development, business valuation, and corporate income tax expertise. Proven record leading financial restructurings and reorganizations in challenging settings. Manages negotiation, due diligence and integration processes surrounding potential and completed acquisitions. Coordinates effectively with cross-functional teams for the attainment of company goals. Core competencies include:
• Strategic Planning • Business Plan • Cost Accounting • Budgeting & Forecast • Due Diligence • International Accounting • Profit and Loss Management • Financial Statements & Reporting • Debt / Corporate Restructuring • Procurement and Inventory • Financial Analysis / Consulting • Qualitative and Quantitative Research • Mergers & Acquisitions • Market & Growth Analyses • Strategic Allocation of Financial Resource • Executive Coaching and Counseling • Extended expertise in US and Canada Immigration.
With an extensive background in Computer Science and working both as a consultant and employee for firms in various industries. This experience has allowed me to be able to work in several areas of software programming as well as Network, software installation and repairing computers’ hardware. Adding more than 4 years of operating experience, I am an implemented, problem solving and motivated person.
· Web development: HTML5, PHP5, WordPress.
· Database management software: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server installation and maintenance
· Systems Admin, Network and Security.
· Microsoft: install, maintain and configure
· Programming Language: Java, C++, C
· Data Modeling: MERISE, UML
· Installation and configuration of TCP / IP networks and computers maintenance, VPN and Workstations.
· The Office Environment: Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint, Access
· Operating Systems: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & XP, LINUX and the MAC OS X
· Windows Server 2012, 2008, 2004
· DNS and Active Directory
Give customers a reason to do business with you.